dinsdag 28 augustus 2012

Old sheaf stitches

The TAST stitch for week 35 is sheaf stitch. I have a few CQ samples to share, but I start with my TAST 2007 sampler. This is the first part, stranded floss on muslin.
The second part on the same sampler. I started with the beaded sheaf stitch, I wanted to make a bottle shape. A few days later I added more sheaf stitches and turned it into a guitar. (It’s so much fun to read my TAST 2007 notes again!)
A seam on my ATC Ladybugs, also stitched with stranded floss.
A beaded sheaf stitch with stranded floss on my ATC Crazy about purple.
This last sample is a seam on block 3 of my Crazy Monday quilt. The thread is rayon.
I think I’m going to stitch on my Aida sampler this week.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for sharing so many sheaf stitch samples Annet. I always find your blog very helpful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A good collection of stitches and I like the way you have used beads.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely samplers, always very inspirational! Thanks for sharing, Annet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen