Saturday, December 22, 2012

Knotted cable chain

The last TAST stitch for this year is knotted cable chain. I used it to fill the last 
2 x 2 inch square on my Aida sampler. The thread is perle 5 in two different colours. First I experimented with the size of the stitch.
Here I made a twisted knotted cable chain . . .
. . . and a wider twisted knotted cable chain.
Two rows with an open knotted cable chain. I think this variation is my favourite.
My complete knotted cable chain sampler is here.


  1. The Knotted Cable Chain looks good for filling, but I think your Twisted Knotted Cable Chain is very festive. Perfect for Christmas!
    Thank you for all the good advice and inspiration you have given us this year.

  2. oh yes I so agree with Queenie, thank you for all the encouragement your postings give us all


Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.