woensdag 27 februari 2013

Work In Progress Wednesday - February 27

Let me start with the good news, I finished the 4th element on my long and short stitch sampler. I stitched the swash in November 2009 and the ribbon in the last 2 weeks. I’m going to use a different hoop for the next element, there’s a tension problem here!
And there’s progress on my quilt, I quilted the last short rows at the left side and the first 3 short rows at the top border.
I only have to quilt another 690 cm (about 272 inch) to finish my quilt!
backside of my quilt
More info about Work In Progress Wednesday at Pin Tangle.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. The work is very pretty.Actually i tried once and messed up. seems easy to make but is it requires perfection.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hihi, precies uitgemeten hoeveel je nog moet quilten? Heb je ook uitgerekend hoeveel cm je per uur quilt? ☺
    Groetjes,
    Paula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ach ja, het aftellen is begonnen. Zo kan ik een beetje bijhouden of het al opschiet. Ik heb geen idee hoeveel cm ik per uur quilt en of ik dat wel wil weten!

      Verwijderen
  3. It feels so nice to complete something that has been in the making for a long time, doesn't it?
    How many stitches = 690 cm?
    Keep up the good work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I have no idea how many stitches, but it's nice to have the 690 to start countdown.

      Verwijderen
  4. it's always a pleasure to come here Annet and see your lovely work. Thank you so much for the kind comments about my cloth....
    http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen