vrijdag 15 maart 2013

Block 6 - halfway

I’m halfway on block 6 for Karen’s class Embroider, Embellish, Create. 
First I attached the lace with French knots in cotton a broder.
Then I stitched diamond stitch with perle 5. I used masking tape to mark my stitches.
This is one of the 3 cutwork circles I made on this block. It’s stitched in cotton a broder. The background fabrics inside are temporary attached with tacking thread. It’s the same fabric I used here.
And this is how my block looks like right now.
Take a closer look at my block here.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Your work is gorgeous. You have an amazing talent, it is inspring. I am thinking of enrolling in Karen's class that begins on Monday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you, I enjoyed this class very much. But it takes a lot of time to finish my cloth!

      Verwijderen
  2. I'm signed up for the EEC! I'm so excited.
    I hope I can create a cloth as beautiful as yours.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Suz. Looking forward to see your work for EEC. Have fun with your cloth!

      Verwijderen
  3. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for the tip about the masking tape. Doesn't it leave any sticky residue?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen