woensdag 20 maart 2013

Work In Progress Wednesday - March 20

Today I finished the last short rows on my quilt, a total of 120 cm or 47 inch. 
My daughter made a short video of me quilting. Take a look at it here.
The backside of my quilt. Now I only have to quilt the 3 long lines at the top, a total of 270 cm or 106 inch.
This is the 6th element on my long and short stitch sampler. I split stitched the outline and started long and short stitch at the left side. Not much, but it’s a start.
More info about Work In Progress Wednesday at Pin Tangle.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations of your hard work. I loved the video, and the needle puller!
    The back of your quilt is as lovely as the front; you have made a reversible quilt!
    The leaf is coming along nicely, too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ben je niet blij dat het bijna af is?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja, zo langzamerhand begin ik te denken aan de afwerkrand. Zal ik toch weer moeten shoppen!

      Verwijderen
  3. Wat is dat voor handig ding, waarmee je de naald door de stof trekt? Ik gebruik altijd een tangetje, maar dit ziet er veel handiger uit.
    Groetjes,
    Paula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dat heet dus gewoon een naaldentrekker. Reuze handig en na verloop van tijd merk je niet eens meer dat hij om je vinger zit tijdens het quilten. Ik kan niet zonder!

      Verwijderen
  4. I think Queenie has answered my question, I wondered what you had on your finger. Quilt will soon be finished, well done.Can see the leaf is going to be excellent too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. just popped over to watch the video and see know what you do with the needle puller, that looks like a very good idea, something else to add to the never ending shopping list!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, a needle puller is a must have. I couldn't quilt without it!

      Verwijderen
  6. The device for needle pulling is simply brilliant. Nice little video.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. what a strange device. I never saw one before, but it seems very useful

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen