zaterdag 23 maart 2013

Zentangle challenge #110

This week’s zentangle challenge at I am the diva is to get rid of the box. It took me a few days to come up with something new, I already did so many different things. 
I tangled in an altered book, experimented with Waves and resist on watercolor paper, I tangled with needle and thread and I tangled the quote There is no spoon in my studio journal. The quote was a reminder of this great article

Yesterday I decided to tangle on my whiteboard. It wasn’t easy, when I touched the board with my hands the lines disappeared. So I had to work slowly, very relaxing.
Somehow this zentangle reminds me of yesterday’s yoga class.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Very impressive, I've tried tangling on mine and I always smudge! Beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very well done!! This is not easy to do!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dat is zeker 'out of the box'. Super!
    Groetjes,
    Paula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een mooie vorm met goed gekozen tangles!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. annet I didn't understand about these zentangle but I used to enjoy these patterns made by you.

    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great art - seems a shame to ever erase :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen