dinsdag 7 mei 2013

Old buttonhole bars

TAST stitch 65 is buttonhole bar. There's no time to stitch , but I do have some old buttonhole bar samples to share. 

This is a detail on Nefertiti with 2 buttonhole bars, a cast on stitch and lots of French knots above the pulled thread.
My second sample is a detail on my embroidery Touch. I used the buttonhole bars to attach a wooden donut bead.
A raised buttonhole bar on my first pebble. I explained how I stitched this here.
Three buttonhole bars on my second pebble, which is still a work in progress. 
I twisted the thread around the foundation stitches after each 8-12 stitches.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. You have so many wonderful things to share. I especially love the twisted bar in the last picture.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hope the room gets finished soon and we get to see some new ideas from you,Annet.
    Hugs,
    Deepa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. more inspiration for us, your last one looks so like a josephine knot

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your examples-very creative!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love the shell in the last pic !!!! beautiful stitching!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen