All seams on block 8 for Karen’s class Embroider, Embellish, Create were done, but it needed a little more. I added pistil stitches, woven detached chain stitches and French knots to the machine embroidered fabric. The thread is cotton a broder.
In addition to my embroidery I already had some knitting and crochet on my cloth. But it also needed a piece of tatting. This was the very first needled tatted flower
I made watching this YouTube video. The picots are too small, but it adds to the story of my cloth.
And here’s my finished block. It’s already damp stretched, so I’m going to attach it to my cloth soon.
Take a closer look at my finished block here.