zondag 18 augustus 2013

Woven cross stitch on my garden sampler

TAST stitch 77 is woven cross stitch. Sharon wrote that this stitch looks fantastic with a bead in the middle, so that’s what I planned. But after stitching the woven cross stitches with Stef Francis perle 5 I couldn’t find matching beads. I didn’t want to add French knots, because I’m trying to use as many different stitches on my garden sampler as possible. I threaded my needle with yellow perle 8 and stitched drizzle stitches. Then I added berry stitch leaves with perle 12.
Take a closer look at the woven cross stitches on my garden sampler here.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I wish I had kept up with the TAST Challenge when I see this. It is BEAUTIFUL. My Kitchen Garden is taking up my time at the moment. Marion x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Just keeps getting prettier every week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice idea Annet..drizzlw stitch
    looks beautiful..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. once again you have taken the stitch a step further and come up with another winning stitch

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. These is so much going on in your garden. I love the new Woven Cross Stitches with Drizzle and Berries!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The way that you have used the woven cross stitch is very clever it makes a good flower, you will soon have your garden full of blooms!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. O wat geweldig mooi! Het ligt er echt heel mooi bovenop alsof de bloempjes net uikomen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh lijkt wel eenkruidentuintje wat schattig en mooigedaan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen