zaterdag 1 november 2014

Halloween

I’ve been planning a Halloween post and then there was no time to blog! So here it is, just a day too late. I made this ATC for a Halloween swap, I used this pattern to crochet BOO.
This is the pretty ATC I received for the same swap. It’s made by Kathie.
And I made a Halloween collage in my new altered book Rooie, just finished it this morning.
There will be a post in the next few weeks to tell you what happened to my first unfinished altered book Een stem van papier.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Boo, Happy Hallooween! I did not even take out my Halloween decorations, let alone make anything this year... Time flies, on a broomstick, maybe?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I don't decorate for Halloween, but there's always a Halloween craft!

      Verwijderen
  2. Can see you enjoy halloween afraid it is not something I take part in but turn out the lights and pretend no one is at home

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I don't take part in Halloween too. In my country we have Sint Maarten on November 11, when children go from door to door and sing special songs for that day to get some candy.

      Verwijderen
  3. Great halloween cards! I think we all must be miserable as I didn't take part in Halloween either.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks, Susan. The only decoration for Halloween was an ornament in my craft room, it says: Having nothing to stitch is scary!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen