Saturday, June 10, 2017

X-ray stitch

Last Sunday Queeniepatch introduced us to the X-ray stitch in her Sunday Stitch School. I made a small Aida sampler to give it a try.
I started with 3 X-ray stitches in perle 8.
Then I made a variation with variegated perle 5.
I continued with the same thread with another variation.
Here I used the X-ray stitch as a border in 2 threads of stranded floss.
I like this stitch and hope to use it again when I have more time. I think it would be nice to add some beads!

Follow me on Facebook
You can also follow this blog at Facebook. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. 

6 comments:

  1. Good show!
    I think beads or two different threads would be good variations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and after looking at Chitra's experiments I see many more options!

      Delete
  2. It looks so different using different threads. A very sweet useful Stitch Annet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will use this stitch from time to time.

      Delete
  3. Queenie is sharing so many stitches with us, here you have shown a nice variety of the stitch too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret. It was a nice stitch to try.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.