Monday, July 24, 2017

ICAD 48-54

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) again, it’s my second time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts. I share them on my Facebook blog the day I create them and I’ll write a weekly post with more info here. You can find the theme and prompts at DaisyYellow.

I made a few of these collaged faces a few weeks ago when Tammy of Daisy Yellow shared her collaged faces. This one was perfect for the prompt of day 48.
Day 48
For day 49 I made a collage inspired by the charms on my old bracelet.
Day 49
A drawing for day 50 with doodle patterns.
Day 50
I carved a new stamp and used it on my card for day 51. The prompt was also a great excuse to use my mermaid stamp, which was in my stash for years.
Day 51
I used another handcarved stamp for day 52. I carved this stamp last december, but only shared it at my Facebook blog. I found the text at Pinterest.
Day 52
A blind contour drawing  for day 53. I used a mirror to draw a selfportrait. Kijk in de spiegel is Dutch for look in the mirror. It was my third blind contour drawing, we were challenged by Tammy of Daisy Yellow. You can take a look at my first 2 drawings here.
Day 53
And today I made a collage for day 54. I lived in Amsterdam for 38 years.
Day 54
Only one more week of ICAD!

Follow me on Facebook
You can also follow this blog at Facebook. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. 

2 comments:

  1. Drawing or stitching can be done 'easily' but finding the right pictures for a collage can be a challenge. Your cards are all great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I have a large collection of clippings and magazines!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.