maandag 20 november 2017

Australia sampler

Years ago my mother started this Australia sampler for my father. She got a poor eyesight over the years, so now I’m going to finish it for my parents. I share a weekly update to keep me going. 

Great progress this week. I started working on the Mimi spirit at the right.
After a few days it looked like this. I already added some backstitches at the bottom.
And yesterday evening it was almost finished. It only needs some white cross stitches and a black backstitch outline.
This is how the Australia sampler looks now. I hope to finish the Mimi spirit soon, so I can start to work on the next item.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I had to Google Mimi Spirits to understand, but I think this is a must for the Australian sampler. With a black back-stitched outline it will be even more striking.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, the backstitches made a lot of difference. I made great progress this week, I'll share an update later today.

      Verwijderen