woensdag 22 november 2017

Spreads in my altered books

In the last few weeks I made a few spreads in my altered books. This green one has  a sticker with the words:
Delight in the simple things.
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same is the quote on this red page.
My number collage was inspired by the four- and three-letter word collages I made.
The basic human ingredient is the soul is the text on the tea label.
If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies is the quote on this spread.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great sayings! Great collages based on colour. You must have a large stash of magazine and advertisements to add such a variety of pictures.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. O yes, I have a big stash of magazines and clippings. These collages are so much fun to make.

      Verwijderen