maandag 29 januari 2018

Australia sampler

Years ago my mother started this Australia sampler for my father. She got a poor eyesight over the years, so now I’m going to finish it for my parents. I share a weekly update to keep me going.

Again a very busy week, but I finished the right half of the sampler.
The right half of the kangaroo has the backstitches. At the left half I need to add some more green at the tail before I can finish the backstitching. There’s already about 6 hours of stitching in this kangaroo!
And this is how the sampler looks now, it’s growing nicely.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Cross stitch is time consuming, but the result is always pleasant. Great progress.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks Queenie. Not mych progress this week, so I'm going to write about a finished project today.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen